Thu, Oct 26|
3 Brains Coach Certification ICF 40 CCEU
3 Brains Coach Certification ICF for 40 CCEU's accredited
3 Brains coach training is invaluable if you are looking to help your clients connect with themselves and their 3 inner wisdom centres to live in alignment with their truth.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2023, 3:00 PM – Nov 17, 2023, 7:00 PM
3 Brains Coach Certification ICF 40 CCEU
About the Event
Unlock Your Full Potential: Ignite Transformation with Our Unique 3 - Head, Heart and Gut - Brains Coaching Approach
As coaches, we celebrate each individual's remarkable complexity and untapped potential. We recognise the wellspring of greatness that lies dormant, waiting to be unleashed through the power of our choices.
Many incredible individuals we empower are on a quest for bliss, well-being, and accomplishment. The secret to realising these aspirations lies in their responses to life's countless situations.
Usually, it's not a lack of logical reasoning that prevents people from changing their behaviour, but rather their inner voice, intuition, or gut feeling that pulls them back to their old ways.
Despite their good intentions, the hindrance to achieving goals and learning new things is an internal conflict among their three brains.
This groundbreaking and scientifically endorsed perspective that we have 3 Brains, one in our Head, one in our Heart and one in our Gut, unveils unparalleled pathways for the transformations we seek.
Our 3 Brains operate with positive intentions, wanting to help us - but they have, based on their biologically evolutionary responsibilities, memories and learned lessons, different strategies to do so. These strategies sometimes conflict with each other.
This is where 3 Brains Coaching provides the solution!
What Will You Experience and Master?
- Enrich Your Impact: Fuse your coaching approach with groundbreaking neuroscience revelations. Learn how to naturally incorporate these insights into your practice, creating sessions that resonate profoundly and ignite transformative action.
- Acquire Highly Successful Coaching Techniques: Strengthen your coaching toolkit with invaluable insights and adaptable techniques that apply to coaching, leadership, management, therapy, and personal circumstances.
- Ignite Client Satisfaction: Help your clients achieve the enduring change they yearn for.
- Gain Confidence Through Experience: Embrace the power of experiential learning. Put new coaching tools to the test and build confidence and proficiency, enhancing the effectiveness of your sessions.
- Sharpen Your Skills: Use the coaching process as a mirror, reflecting on your strengths and areas for growth. Overcome internal roadblocks that may limit your coaching prowess, leading to continuous self-improvement.
- Experience Personal Growth: Personally engage with the '3 Brains coaching tools'.
- Find unwavering support within our vibrant community of 3 Brains coaches, fostering a nurturing learning journey filled with camaraderie and mutual growth.
Experience Client Transformation through 3 Brains Coaching
- Unlock Inner Wisdom: Empower your clients to access their inherent wisdom, fostering continuous evolution and growth. Guide them towards self-discovery, unlocking their full potential.
- Streamline Decision Making: Resolve inner conflicts between the Head, Heart, and Gut that hinder decision-making. Help your clients achieve clarity, enabling confident, informed choices.
- Overcome Self-Limiting Beliefs: Aid your clients in dismantling restrictive beliefs that hinder progress. Align their revelations with actionable steps to bring about tangible, life-changing results.
- Unleash Potential: Enable your clients to tap into their full capabilities. Guide them in making choices that promote wellness and achievement, crafting a fulfilling life they love.
Will you embark on this transformative journey with us?
A seasoned coach and medical doctor wrote to me this after he finished the 3 Brains Coach Training:
I have completed countless courses, including leadership and NLP training, and yet the 3 Brains training conducted by Christoffel really is that "missing link."
All humans instinctively know of our different feelings and thoughts, yet Christoffel gives WHY and HOW helpful information.
Your own life will benefit from doing this training, as will countless other lives of the people you associate with and coach.
Dr Ian Hainsworth
This is what I had envisioned when I created the training more than four years ago: Unique tools, techniques and a mindset that enables coaches and leaders to make a difference for their clients and employees.
What will you master in these 30 face-to-face hours, four weeks and eight training sessions?
The techniques, insights, and lessons you can directly apply in your work with clients include:
Content 8 Sessions Days of Transformation: Ignite Change with 3 Brains Coaching
Week 1: Awakening the Triad Within - session 1 & 2 -
- Dive deep into the fascinating science of the three brains: Head, Heart, and Gut.
- Harness the unique language of each brain to communicate with enhanced clarity.
- Unveil our three brains' distinct objectives, authorities, and decision-making hierarchies, setting the foundation for your coaching success.
- Learn to connect with yourself authentically and guide your clients or employees in building this essential connection with their triple brain system.
Week 2: Breaking Comfort Zones & Igniting Growth - session 3 & 4 -
- Learn to pinpoint which of the three brains anchors your clients or employees within their comfort zone, hindering their embrace of change.
- Imbibe the 3 Brains CCT (Curiosity, Compassion, and Trust) state to create a nurturing environment of trust and presence, fostering organic learning and growth.
- Master the 3 Brains Coaching Communication Techniques, acting as a beacon for your clients in their journey from learning to enduring transformation.
- Delve into the complexity of the learning process, distinguishing between acquiring new knowledge and reshaping our beliefs. Explore how the imprints of our early years cast a shadow on our current development.
Week 3: Transforming Beliefs & Regulating Emotions - session 5 & 6 -
- Empower your clients to replace self-limiting beliefs with uplifting ones by adeptly implementing the 3 Brains Belief Change Techniques.
- Enlighten yourself about the Autonomic Nerve System and its profound impact on the 3 Brains, boosting your understanding of the sympathetic, parasympathetic, enteric, and ventral vagal nerves.
- Become a maestro in managing complex emotions, learning to effectively dispel stress, anxiety, grief, sadness, and mental blockages. Through mastering three potent techniques, elevate your coaching practice to new heights of emotional intelligence.
Week 4: Releasing Blocks & Embedding Change - session 7 & 8 -
- Discover the power of the 3 Brains Stuck Release Technique, aiding your clients in breaking free from outdated coping mechanisms born out of emotional or physical trauma.
- Immerse yourself in the art of designing lasting solutions for change within the 3 Brains, conducting an impactful full-length 3 Brains Coaching session.
- Turn knowledge into action, solidifying your newfound expertise with hands-on application.
This training is designed for everyone who is coaching their clients or employees and wants to master the art of enabling long-lasting change in their clients and employees.
This 3 Brains Coach Certification training is recognised and approved by world-leading coaching, counselling and hypnotherapy associations for development points!
Accreditation of the 3 Brains Coach training:
- ICF accredited for 40 CCEU hours (Core Competencies 28 hours, Resource Development 12 hours)
- NOBCO accredited for 24 Personal development hours
- EMCC recognise this training for 24 development points
Besides 4-days of unique, groundbreaking training, you will receive:
INCLUDES - Mega-Bonus Package Worth Over €1,700.00
- Free 12-month subscription to the bi-monthly 3 Brains Coach Supervision/Mentor Group, including 6 CCEUs as I am an ICF MCC mentor
- The unique 142 pages 3 Brains Coach Certification manual
- Analysis of your 3 Brains Preference
- 3 Brains Coach Certificate and use of the certification logo
- Join the closed 3 Brains Coach LinkedIn Group
Meet Christoffel: Your Guiding Light to Unlocking Potential
Driven by an unwavering passion for illuminating the best in you, Christoffel has dedicated his life to human transformation.
His journey led him to the groundbreaking 3 Brains Theory - Head, Heart, and Gut - which he integrated into his practice in 2018 after years of meticulous research.
As a Master Certified Coach (MCC) endorsed by ICF, Christoffel expertly teaches the 3 Brains concepts in the internationally recognised ICF CCEU-approved 3 Brains Coaching Certification Training.
Boasting 30 years of seasoned experience in coaching and training, Christoffel brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to every engagement. In addition to his executive coach and supervisor role, he is an eloquent international speaker and a respected visiting professor at the prestigious IE Business School.
As an author, he has gifted the world with “How Men & Women Fit, Finally Understand Your Partner with The 3 Brains Theory” and “Relationships? Which Brain is Talking?”. These insightful books clearly explain how our three brains intertwine and influence relationships in both personal and professional spheres.
Christoffel's vast toolbox combines his passion, authenticity, and empathy with an impressive knowledge base encompassing Hypnosis, NLP, Coaching, psychotherapy, and specialised skills in managing burnout, PTSD, anxiety, and trauma grief. These invaluable resources are instrumental in aiding his global clientele in manifesting the life and outcomes they yearn for.
Driven by a fervour to inspire fellow coaches and leaders, Christoffel is dedicated to enabling others to do magnificent work. Rooted in the belief that each individual holds the capacity to make a profound positive impact, he is committed to igniting this potential within everyone he connects with.
Join Christoffel on this transformative journey today!
Join me for this training, and if you would like to know more, let's set up a call. https://christoffel-pealacademy.zohobookings.com/#/customer/freeconsultation
Christoffel Sneijders MCC
Surina Wang MCC, Master Certified Coach/International Coaching Federation
Since the "three brains" related courses have not yet been seen in the Chinese market, I attended Chris' course curiously. At first, I was not accustomed to Chris's accent, and most participants came from outside the Asia-Pacific region. There were some differences in how we learn and understand.
Amazingly! Driven by Chris's charismatic body language with compassion and enthusiasm, the concern of “accent” disappeared, and I felt increasingly connected to other participants.
I have experienced a mindful journey of "three brains" coaching session, which genuinely helped me connect with my inner self; I will employ the good stuff learned in this course to help my clients discover the truth and manifest the vision in their lives.
Chris, thank you for such an abundant and substantial gift!
Vijay Naidoo PCC, Psychologist, Executive Coach & Facilitator (South Africa)
The 3 Brains Coach Certification workshop was very informative, engaging, and valuable.
It was a great blend of theory and practice. The skills I acquired are invaluable, and I have been able to apply them immediately in my professional and personal life.
Chris is very knowledgeable and generous with his resources. His style of facilitation created a relaxed, safe atmosphere, which enabled participants to be vulnerable and increased participation.
I am really pleased to have participated in this workshop.
Ted Hawkins, Executive Coach, ex-partner PriceCoopersWaterhouse
Initially, I was sceptical about the course, but I needed coaching education hours and signed up.
Insights gained from my participation in 3 brain coaching refined my executive coaching.
The training was unique.
The 3 brain method simplified my coaching approach and allowed me to help my clients efficiently identify challenges resulting from disconnects between the heart, head, and gut.
Since the training, I have deployed this approach to clients and found that identifying core issues is more expedient when the head, heart, and gut discussion is infused.
Christoffel Sneijders did a fantastic job keeping a class of internationally based, experienced coaches focused on adding essential tools to their coaching experiences.
An unexpected benefit to the course was that it helped me better understand my issues.
I highly recommend the training.
2023 early bird
ordering before 15th September€1,745.00+€43.63 service feeSale ended
general admission€1,995.00+€49.88 service feeSale ended